Booking & Reservation Policies
The following terms and conditions of DNC Parks & Resorts at Shenandoah apply to your reservations and by making your reservations using our on-line reservation system you understand, acknowledge and agree to our terms and conditions. We reserve the right to cancel a reservation without notice if we become aware of or are notified of any fraud or illegal activity associated with this reservation. Availability can change at any time during the booking process.
Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- A $5.00 utility add-on fee will be added to the room rate - per room, per night. This fee is to help recover the cost of utilities in the Park.
- An optional $1.00 Shenandoah National Park Trust donation will be added to your bill. Shenandoah National Park Trust is the official non-profit fundraising partner for the Park which helps protect and enhance the park for current visitors and future generations. The Trust collaborates with the Park Superintendent and staff to identify priority projects that are not covered by the park's annual operating budget. Visit http://www.snptrust.org/ for information on completed and current projects.
- Room rates at Skyland Resort and Big Meadows Lodge are subject to 5.3% State tax and 5% occupancy tax. Rates at Lewis Mountain are subject to 5% state tax.
- Rollaway Charge: $11.00 (No charge for cribs.)
- Additional Adult charge $11.00
- Children are considered 15 years of age and younger
- Advance Booking Limit: You can book your arrival date a maximum of one year and one month in advance of arrival.
- Check-in 3:00 p.m., Check-out 11:00 a.m.