Booking & Reservation Policies
Your reservation is confirmed when you receive an e-mail confirmation.
- A $4.75 utility pass-through fee, plus 5% state tax will be added to the room rate - per room, per night. This fee is to help recover the cost of utilities in the Park.
- An optional $1.00 Shenandoah National Park Trust donation will be added to your bill. Shenandoah National Park Trust is the official non-profit fundraising partner for the Park which helps protect and enhance the park for current visitors and future generations. The Trust collaborates with the Park Superintendent and staff to identify priority projects that are not covered by the park's annual operating budget. Visit http://www.snptrust.org/ for information on completed and current projects.
- Room rates at Skyland Resort and Big Meadows Lodge are subject to 5% state tax and 5% occupancy tax. Rates at Lewis Mountain are subject to 5% state tax.
- Rollaway Charge: $11 (No charge for cribs.)
- Additional Adult charge $11
- Children are considered 15 years of age and younger
- Advance Booking Limit: You can book your arrival date a maximum of one year and one month in advance of arrival.
- Check-in 3:00 pm, Check-out 11:00 am
Special Requests - When allowed in our sole discretion are noted and maintained in our reservation system. We will do our best to honor your request, however we cannot guarantee specific rooms or locations.
Third Party Reservations/Credit Card User - If you are making reservations on behalf of another person ("credit card holder"), you make the following representations and warranties and further agree to comply with the terms and conditions stated below:
- You have obtained legal authorization from the credit card holder to make reservations on behalf of the credit card holder, to pay all advanced deposit charge(s) using the credit card holder's credit card and agree to our terms and conditions on the credit card holder's behalf and thereby bind credit card holder to our terms and conditions;
- The Guest Information you have provided above, e.g., name, phone number, and address, is that of the credit card holder;
- You have advised the credit card holder that we do not impose any third party booking charges and we will accept reservations directly from the credit card holder; and,
- You will inform the credit card holder of all our Terms and Conditions, and provide the credit card holder with reservation confirmation(s) and any other information or correspondence pertaining to the credit card holder's reservations.